The FlashFold Automated Barrier Door by Frommelt Safety Products is a unique vertical rising automated barrier door designed for applications where overhead crane or fork lift loading/unloading of the work cell is necessary. An alternative to light curtains or area scanners, the FlashFold Automated Barrier Door reduces the footprint of the guarding system and provides additional protection from application driven hazards. The FlashFold's versatile design allows the door to rise from the bottom up, so there is no overhead obstructions. Coupled with the optional reversing edge and safety interlock switches, with safety rated controls capable of up to Cat 4 (per EN954-1) and PLe (per EN ISO 13849-1), when integrated properly, you have an ideal safety system.
- GUARDS your machinery and PROTECTS your employees.
- CONTAINS application driven hazards including weld flash/sparks/smoke, mist, flying debris and other exposure.
- Reduces footprint of manufacturing cell by locating closer to hazard
- Unique BOTTOM-UP operation - Industries ONLY up-acting machine guarding door.
- No overhead obstructions allows for clear over-head crane loading and unloading.