The Roll-Top Barrier Door by Rite-Hite Machine Guarding Products is designed to roll up and back to allow overhead crane loading and forklift access into work cells to load and unload larger parts. An alternative to light curtains or area scanners, the Roll-Top Automated Barrier Door reduces the footprint of the guarding system and provides additional protection from application driven hazards. Custom manufactured to your exact requirements these industrial roll up doors protect workers from dangerous machine movement while containing process driven hazards.
Features & Benefits
- Protects operators from application driven hazards while restricting access from machine/robot operation both physically and electronically with optional safety rated switches and controls.
- Optional Cat. 4, PLe, SIL 3 switches and controls per EN 954.1, EN ISO 13849-1 and SIL3 perEN 62061 Specifications.
- GUARDS your machinery and PROTECTS your employees.
- CONTAINS application driven hazards including weld flash/sparks/smoke, mist, flying debris and other exposure.
- Reduces footprint of manufacturing cell by locating closer to hazard
- SEE DISTANCE FORMULA IN TECH INFO SECTION. EN ISO 13857 Safety of machinery - Safe distances to prevent hazard zones being reached by upper/lower limbs and EN ISO 13855 Safety of machinery - Position of safeguards with respect to the approach speeds of parts of the body.
- Increases Productivity! Door provides clear visual that operator should be on task.
- Proven, Safe, Reliable Design
- Rugged Construction
- Optional Control Box is simple
- Limited one year warranty SOP
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Specifications
- Custom Manufactured to exact size requirements
- HD Motor/Brake/Gear box suited for millions of cycles
- Limit Switch provides infinite door open/close positions
- Optional STOPPING P.E.'s
- Optional window allows you to monitor process
- Soft Bottom Edge - Gravity down
- Patented Switch design integrated into curtain guide
- Barrier Bars sewn into curtain material to provide barrier protection and retain curtain in guides
- Set-back header allows curtain to roll back up to 6' for over-head crane access
SIZE: Overall Width: 48"-150"
Front Guide Height: 42"-84"
Rear Gude Height 86"- 150"
Opening Depth 36" - 72"
SPEED: 20" per second operation
CURTAIN MATERIAL: Standard 50 oz. black Armorpleat™ (CFM approved) with optional 21" high, full-width vision panel (PVC Meets ANSI F2.3M:2001 performance standards for welding screens and ANSI/NFPA 710 Flame resistance).
Multiple colors available upon request
ROLLER TUBE: 4" diameter steel tube
CURTAIN GUIDES: 11 gauge steel
MOTOR: 3 phase, 1 H.P. NORD Motor/Brake Assembly with hand release lever, TEFC, 208/230, 460/480, 575V.
GEAR BOX: Worm gear reducer, 25:1 ratio
MOTOR: 3 phase, 1 H.P. NORD Motor/Brake Assembly with hand release lever
CYCLES: Near Continuous Duty design for millions of cycles
RELAY CONTROL BOX: Optional: STD 16" x 14" x 8.5" Open/Stop/Close Pushbutton in NEMA 4X enclosure Certified to UL508 and cUL508A (CSA) specifications.
CURTAIN RETENTION: Barrier Bars sewn into curtain material to provide barrier protection and retain curtain in guides
SAFETY FEATURES: Soft Bottom Edge (SBE) technology protects personnel and property, Gravity fed down operation - not powered down, Can conform to Category 4 per EN954.1 Specifications, Ple in accordance with EN ISO 13849-1 and SIL3 per EN 62061 safety rated control system when integrated properly.
WARRANTY: Limited 1-year parts
- Control Box Layout - Roll-Top Model 1325
- Field Wiring Diagram - Roll-Top Model 1325
- Motor Break Schematic - Roll-Top Model 1325
- PILZ Wiring Diagram - Roll-Top Model 1325
- Wiring Diagram - Roll-Top Model 1325