The Slide-Air Automated Safety Curtain is designed to improve safety and reduce or eliminate process driven hazards in manufacturing applications. The Slide-Air can be used in conjunction with light curtains, area scanners or safety mats by providing separation and containment of process driven hazards. The pleated curtain design allows for minimal curtain storage area. The Slide-Air is a safe and economical industrial curtain for many manufacturing applications.
Features & Benefits
- Can be used in conjunction with light curtains, area scanners and safety mats to reduce/eliminate secondary hazards from the manufacturing process.
- Automated to the process to reduce operator fatigue
- INCREASES PRODUCTIVITY! Door provides clear visual that operator should be on task
- CONTAINS application driven hazards including weld flash/sparks/smoke, mist, flying debris and other exposure.
- GUARDS your machinery and PROTECTS your employees.
- Proven, Safe, Reliable Design
- Rugged Construction
- Custom Manufactured to exact size requirements
- Optional Control Box/Junction Box is simple
- Limited one year warranty
- Industries #1 Pneumatically Operated Sliding Curtain
- Pleated curtain reduces storage space when in the open position 120" wide opening can store in a 21" space.
- Fabric choices resists application driven hazards
- 1" Bore Rodless Cylinder suited for millions of cycles - reduces maintenance costs
- Easy Installation
- 24" per second max. open and close speed increases productivity
- Adjustable air pressure controlled speed for different applications
- Optional vertical supports (2) or single cantilevered support for space considerations
- Custom 2" x 4" aluminum extrusion for easy mounting and rigidity.
SIZE: Minimum: 2'-0"W x 2'-0"H, Maximum: 10'-0"W x 12'-0"H
If larger sizes are required please contact Frommelt Safety
SPEED: Adjustable, air pressure controlled up to 24" per second Operating Pressure between 60 and 90 Psi
CURTAIN MATERIAL: Standard: 40 mil. orange PVC with 8" pleats with (PVC Meets ANSI F2.3M:2001 performance standards for welding screens and ANSI/NFPA 710 Flame resistance). Multiple colors available upon request.
Optional: 35 oz. black Superwear®(CFM approved)
HEADER MATERIAL: 2" x 4" aluminum extrusion
PNEUMATIC CYLINDER: 1" bore, rodless cylinder
CONTROLS: Standard: Junction box, Size: 10-1/2" x 8-1/2" x 6-1/4", 24V DC 4-way control valve (optional 110V AC) NEMA 4X Enclosure
Optional: Control box, Size: 10-1/2" x 8-1/2" x 6-1/4", 110V AC with open, stop, and close pushbuttons with 110V AC 4-way control valve NEMA 4X Enclosure
SAFETY FEATURES: Soft curtain design protects personnel and property, reduces operator fatigue by automating process, contains and guards operator from application driven hazards.
WARRANTY: Limited 1-year parts
- Architectural Drawing - Slide-Air model 1370
- Control Box Layout - Slide-Air model 1370
- Junction Box Layout - 110V24VDC - Slide-Air & Verti-Gard
- Junction Box Layout - Slide-Air model 1370
- Junction Box Wiring Diagram - 110 VAC - Slide-Air model 1370
- Junction Box Wiring Diagram - 24 VAC - Slide-Air model 1370
- Replacement Curtain Drawing - Slide-Air model 1370
- Wiring Diagram - 110 VAC - Slide-Air model 1370