Frommelt Safety's acoustic curtain systems and enclosures provide you with an economical way to reduce noise in a variety of situations within your plant. We achieve maximum noise reduction by using a combination of panels with barrier and quilted fiberglass composites. Modular soundproofing curtain panels can be joined together on a steel support system to create nearly any configuration: a total enclosure, a partial enclosure, a hood or shroud, barrier walls or divider partitions. Panels easily join together with our hook-n-loop system, making installation easy. We offer a variety of framing systems, panels come in a variety of colors and double track hardware is available for windows and door panels. Sound absorption rating to NRC-1.05. Transmission loss rating to STC-32. Fire safe and low smoke emissions per ASTM E-84, class 1.
- Modular panels join together to form any configuration
- Double track hardware available for windows and door panels
- Quilted Fiberglass Absorbers with NRC ratings up to 1.05
- Flexible Noise Barriers with STC ratings of 20-31
- Available in FDA approved materials